Monday, October 18, 2010

Five minutes easy Mozarella-pesto sandwich!

Ok, this dish might take more than five minutes to make but I guarantee it is really a tasty quick fix! When you are in no mood for cooking and can eat anything off your fridge then read on...

I always make it a point to eat some thing before stepping out for shopping- No point in going empty stomach! You land up buying all the stuff that your stomach doesn't need (your body can't take those calories). So here I am, hungry and rattling off things in my fridge for a perfect quickie and what do I land up doing? Tomato-Mozzarella sandwich with pesto for an extra zing!



What do we need?

Bread slices
Tomato pieces
Mozzarella pieces (go easy on it if you don't want extra calories)
Basil pesto for spreading over your bread slices
dash of crushed pepper
salt (optional)

How do you put it together?

Coat your bread slices with pesto and stack up tomato pieces and mozzarella pieces (coated/dabbed in crushed pepper/salt) in between two bread slices.Simple! grill it a bit till Mozzarella is oozy and enjoy-
ain't that a perfect quickie?

10 comments:

  1. This is one of my most favorite sandwiches ever, okay it is my favorite! Now I'm hungry!
    -Gina-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm! These look yummy and simple!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those! My mom used to make them much thinner than yours. But I bet the thick ones are even tastier.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a panini maker I use all the time. It will work perfectly for this sandwich!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love a good panini and yours looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So easy and so quick! I could totally go for one right now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, this sandwich I could go for right now, Love the pesto addition. Fist time here, going to browse around.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...